jueves, 3 de noviembre de 2016

POST 6: POSTGRADUATE STUDIES


Hello! Today i’m going to talk about a postgraduate course that i would consider taking in the future.

I think today is very important keep to studying because it helps you to be a more complete person. 
Study it lets you choose the job that you want and it lets you have the life that you want because 
it gives you more freedom.

In the future i would like take a postgraduate course related with
Social psychology or public politics.
I think these works areas can be useful for job itself, because there are a lot of postgraduates analyzing a lot of theory, but after this knowledge is very difficult apply it to job or social investigations.

For me, the knowledge, however interesting that is, should have a more practical approach.
So, the topics that I would like study in the future have this practical approach. 

The social psychology can to help to understand the social problems since other perspective that I think is necessary for sociology. In relation to public politics, this discipline can to help to achieve good social programs and, therefore, achieve good social politics for the people.

I would like to study in Chile or abroad, really I don’t have thought where, but I am convinced that I would like keep to studying. I would like to study in a part time course in person classes.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario