domingo, 27 de noviembre de 2016

POST 8

In this post i’m going to talk about my next summer holidays. 
In my next summer holidays, i’m going to work. Every summer I take the season to work. 

I am from Villos, a town located 200 kilometers north of Santiago and when school ends I immediately go to my house where my parents live. That's why in the summer I  take advantage to work, because I'm comfortable in my house and because I take advantage to earn some money. Besides the kind of work that I do is very relaxed.

This summer I plan to work as a tourist informant on the beach, as I have done before. 
This job is fun and allows you to meet people and help to people with information of places to visit.

The days that I have free I share them with my friends: we go to bathe to the sea, we get together 
to watch movies, we climb hills or we just walk along the beach; So it's not a burden to my, 
work in the summer.
 
When the summer season ends, usually, with my friends we are going for a walk for a weekend 
to somewhere nearby, like Valle del Elqui. We almost always camped and enjoyed it a lot. 
 

This time I would like to go to Punta de Choros, to see the penguins of the island. 
I think I will tell my friends, i hope you like the idea and we go to the punta de choros.
 I think so will be.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario