sábado, 26 de noviembre de 2016


POST 7

Hi! Today I'm going to talk about the movies.
First of all, I have to recognize that I always i sleep when I try to see a movie in house. It is something that always happens to me. So, many times, my friends or the person I am with, they angry with me. But I honestly do not do it intentionally, my desire to sleep it's most.

However, when I go to the movies, the things change. When I go to the movies, I put all my attention in the movie. I think that in the cinema I do not sleep because the effect of the lights and sound catch me. For example, this year, I went to the cinema and I saw "Neruda" the last movie by Pablo Larraín. Although I did not like this movie, I kept awake all the time.

Although I do not see many movies, i have some movies that I really like. Amelie, for example.
But my favorite film is Up. Up is a film about one old man and one boy.
Carl Fredricksen as a boy wanted to explore South America and find the Paradise Falls. About 64 years later he gets to begin his journey along with a Boy Scout named Russel with help from 500 balloons. On their journey they discover many new friends including a talking dog and Carl and Russel figure out that someone evil plans. Carl soon realized that this evildoer is his childhood idol.

I like this movie because the story is very entertaining and emotive. I could see it all the time and I recommend it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario