jueves, 27 de octubre de 2016


FUTURE JOB

Hello! In this post i will talk about my future job.
Nowadays i study sociology, therefore the decision about my future job it was taken –in part- when i went to study this career.  
At that time i thought as a sociologist i could work in a lot of Jobs, however, today i think that is not like that.


When i think in my future job, i think that i would like to have, principally, a good work environment. 
Also, i would like to have a relaxation environment, it uncompetitive, because i would not like a stressed life. 
This last can be dificult of achieve in this times.


In relation to topics that i would like to work, I’d like to get a job as sociologist but including subjects of psychology social.


Also i’d like a job that leave me travel, and leave me work out of office. 
That would be amazing!



In general, the job is for my a important decision because the people pass a lot of time in the work and in many moments people is doing something they do not like. I don’t like this for me. 
Also if you have a job that you enjoy, the job will no weight, even you could be more productive and have a life more happy. 
Therein lies all!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario