jueves, 13 de octubre de 2016

POST 3: MUSIC

The music has been present in differents cultures since old times. 
Now as before, music plays an important role in our lives.
 
In my personal experience, music is present all the time. 
I like a lot the music, in all their varietes, make me feel happy. 
I generally hear different kinds of music. I could not say a preferred stay. 
When I like a lot some singer or band and money allows me, I try to go to their concerts.
 
I remember one time when “Congreso” played in Bellavista, althought none of my friends could go to the concert, 
I went alone. And I had a great time.
This concert was amazing because the band “Congreso” is very good and I love it. 
Also, when I was a little girl, sometimes my family heard to Congreso. So, go to concert was very emotive.
 
However, althought I like a lot music, I don’t have a musical ability. I do not even sing well (in fact I do very bad)
 
I think music is very necessary for the people because it allows you see the world differently, 
in some sense music opens your mind and it will never be negative.

1 comentario: